19.2 C
China
星期五, 3月 29, 2024
spot_img
Homechinese poemsSins by Wen Yiduo~ 闻一多《罪过》with English Translations

Sins by Wen Yiduo~ 闻一多《罪过》with English Translations

Listen to this article

Sins
《罪过》

The old man fell down with his load,
老头儿和担子摔一交,
White apricots and red cherries scattered all over.
满地是白杏儿红樱桃。
The old man got up muttering incessantly,
老头儿爬起来直哆嗦,
I know my sins today!
我知道我今日的罪过!
Your hands are bleeding, old man. Look!
手破了,老头儿你瞧瞧。
Oh, no! All crushed! Good cherries!
唉!都给压碎了,好樱桃!
Old man, are you well?
老头儿你别是病了罢?
Why are you staring at me without a word?
你怎么直楞着不说话?
I know my sins today!
我知道我今日的罪过,
Early this morning my son kept hurrying me.
一早起我儿子直催我。
My son, still in bed, got mad;
我儿子躺在床上发狠,
He scolded me for not yet leaving the city.
他骂我怎么还不出城。”
I knew it was getting late,
我知道今日个不早了,
I didn’t realize I overslept,
没有想到一下子睡着了。
Now when am I going to do, going to do?
这叫我怎么办,怎么办?
What will the whole family eat?
回头一家人怎么吃饭?
The old man picks them up and lets them go,
老头拾起来又掉了,
White apricots and red cherries scattered all over.
满地是白杏红樱桃。

Rate this post
iStudy
iStudy
Create International Study Opportunities For All Youth

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

RELATED ARTICLES
- Advertisment -

Most Popular

Random University

Flag Counter

Recent Comments

Translate »