Native English Teacher
PharmaBlock Sciences (Nanjing), Inc.
- Responsible for developing specific action plans to improve the English proficiency of employees who need to work in English, and responsible for implementing them to achieve expected goals.
- Make full use of internal and external resources, organize various activities to provide an atmosphere and conditions for colleagues to learn and improve their English.
- Responsible for helping to modify and optimize relevant English documents and materials within the company.
- Other tasks assigned by superiors.
- Native English speakers from the UK or US are preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a chemistry-related field is preferred.
- Candidates with some English teaching experience and TESOL/TEFL certification are preferred.
- Strong communication skills, teamwork, patience, and responsibility are required.
Salary and Benefits:
- The annual pre-tax income is between 200,000 to 300,000 RMB, including salary and various bonuses and allowances.
- Enjoy the relevant benefits of being a formal employee of the company, including but not limited to free meals, free shuttle buses, and free medical examinations.
- Enjoy the foreign talent policies related to the local policies, subject to the local policies.
- Resume submission email: email@example.com.
- For more information, please visit: www.pharmablock.com or www.linkedin.com/company/pharmablock.
PharmaBlock Sciences(Nanjing), Inc. (SZSE:300725) is a leading provider of innovative chemistry products and services throughout the pharmaceutical R&D process and commercial production. Its core businesses include: a rationally designed building blocks collection, supplying from discovery, to development and commercialdevelopment and manufacturing of RSMs, intermediates. APls and drug products for drug development and commercial. Integrating the cutting-edge technologies such as continuous flow chemistrymicropacked bed technologycatalysisand Althe company is exploring green safe and intelligent manufacturing models to promote the innovative development ofbiopharmaceuticalindustry.
Officially operated in 2008. PharmaBlock has partnered with almost all the top 20 pharmaceutical companies, and hundreds of smal to medium-sized biotech companies around the world. Its ever changing mission is leveraging the top notch expertise in chemistry and new technologies to support partners to accelerate drug discovery and development, and move the new molecules into market in full speed.