29.4 C
China
星期四, 9 5 月, 2024
spot_img
Homechinese poemsI Have? by Bing Xin ~ 冰心《我曾》with English Translations

I Have? by Bing Xin ~ 冰心《我曾》with English Translations

Listen to this article

I Have?
《我曾》

I have dreamed of picking stars,
我曾梦摘星辰,
When awake the stars fall between my fingers one after another.
醒来一颗颗从我指间坠落;
The feeling of emptiness
觉悟后的虚空呵!
Throws me into desolation.
叫我如何不惆怅?
I have dreamed of picking flying flowers,
我曾梦撷飞花,
When awake the petals drift down between my fingers one after another.
醒来一瓣瓣从我指间飘散;
The feeling of emptiness
觉悟后的虚空呵!
Lands me in melancholy.
叫我如何不凄凉?
I have dreamed of plucking the harp chords,
我曾梦调琴弦,
When awake the chords break off thread after thread from my fingers.
醒来一丝丝从我指间折断;
The feeling of emptiness
觉悟后的虚空呵!
Brings me sentimental fits.
叫我如何不感伤?
I have dreamed of touring the heaven,
我曾梦游天国,
When awake the land is broken to pieces.
醒来一片一片河山破碎;
The feeling of emptiness
觉悟后的虚空呵!
Arouses pain and indignation.
叫我如何不怨望?

Rate this post
iStudy
iStudy
Create International Study Opportunities For All Youth

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

RELATED ARTICLES
- Advertisment -

Most Popular

Random University

Flag Counter

Recent Comments

Translate »