32.9 C
China
星期二, 30 4 月, 2024
spot_img
Homechinese poemsLife by Bing Xin ~冰心《生命》 with English Translations

Life by Bing Xin ~冰心《生命》 with English Translations

Listen to this article

Life
《生命》

Aren’t you feeling cold?
莫非你冷,
Why are you shivering like autumn leaves?
你怎秋叶似的颤抖;
Here it is windy and cold;
这里风凉,
Let me take you by the hand and leave.
待我慢慢拉着你走。
Look, the sky is so clear;
你看天空多么清灵,
The stars shine in crystal and radiance;
这滴滴皎洁的春星;
The new crescent moon is curved like an eyebrow.
新月眉儿似的秀莹,
Above you there is happiness and brilliance.
你头上有的是快乐,光明。
Look, the colors of the lights are so dazzling;
你看灯彩多么美妙,
Orange tenderness shows through the window.
纺窗内透出桔色的温柔;
Doesn’t this bring you some warm feeling,
这还不给你一些儿温暖?
Though you suffer deep sorrow?
纵然你有海样的深愁。
Look, tender feeling is at your finger tips.
看温情到了你指尖,
Look, smiles appear on your lips—
看微笑到了你唇边——
Don’t you feel that life is nestling in your breast
你觉得生命投到你怀里不?
Which for years you have been searching?
你寻找了这许多年。

Rate this post
iStudy
iStudy
Create International Study Opportunities For All Youth

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

RELATED ARTICLES
- Advertisment -

Most Popular

Random University

Flag Counter

Recent Comments

Translate »