32.1 C
China
星期四, 3 10 月, 2024
spot_img
Homechinese poemsBlack Tears by Tang Yaping~唐亚平《黑色眼泪》 with English Translations

Black Tears by Tang Yaping~唐亚平《黑色眼泪》 with English Translations

Listen to this article

Black Tears
《黑色眼泪》

Who told that child to play ball on the square
是谁家的孩子在广场上玩球
and make my heart leap up and down,
他想激发我的心在大地上弹跳
resounding like a slow drum?
弹跳着发出空扑扑的响声
Sometimes we all need to roll in the dirt
谁都像球一样在地球上滚来滚去
I never knew God made so many people or all these bodies created just one god
我没想到这么多人只创造了一个上帝
but every life rules me like a god
每个人都像上帝一样主宰我
Whose lazy footsteps keep coming around?
是谁懒洋洋地君临又懒洋洋地离去
For a thousand minutes I gaze at the chipped edge of a china bowl
在破瓷碗的边缘我沉思了一千完瞬间
A thousand minutes together make a night
一千个瞬间成为一夜
Black loneliness drips black tears
黑色寂寞流下黑色眼泪
Tilted dusk collapses on me
倾斜的暮色倒向我
I plug my hands into the night
我的双手插入夜
and hold on as if I could fall at my moment
好像我的生命危在旦夕
Why am I nervous about losing my life
对死亡我严阵以待
when I have other things on my mind
我忧虑万分
I need to get rid of first?
我想扔掉的东西还没有扔掉

Rate this post
iStudy
iStudy
Create International Study Opportunities For All Youth

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

RELATED ARTICLES
- Advertisment -

Most Popular

Random University

Flag Counter

Recent Comments

Translate »